- "It was a beautiful day and all the family were very impressed - my son particularly noted how well you had drawn his grandma's character from our talk. Not an easy thing to do! Very best regards and heartfelt thanks for helping us."
- "Thank you for doing Dad's service last week - it was perfect."
- "I thought the service went perfectly: you were very calm and clear. There were some praising comments afterwards regarding the service and I look forward to working with you again." [comment from a Funeral Director]
- "Neil was an excellent choice for us, and I would surely recommend him to anyone who needed a celebrant. We felt so at ease with him at a very difficult time, and he ensured we were involved throughout to find a fitting tribute for my father-in-law. He found the essence of it all to enable us to say farewell."
- "Thank you so so much for yesterday, we had comment after comment regarding the service, so many people said that it was the best service they had been to for a very long time."
- "Your eulogy was perfect and captured her beautifully, so thank you for that."
- "Your words and delivery were perfect. A testament to that was the constant words of praise I received all evening telling me it was a beautiful service, exactly what she would have wanted."
- "May we wish you all the best, anybody that has you take their service at such a difficult time will be in safe hands."
- "I cannot tell you how many complements personally, by phone and email I have had about the conduct of C's service. You have gained many, many fans for yourself and for the use of celebrants. The biggest subject mentioned is that the the event was about C and not about the worship or praise of some deity and that everyone, even some family members, learned something about her and how she was."